– Large can chicken
– Alfredo sauce
– Garlic powder (for taste)
– Any other ingredient you enjoy
Total Cook Time:
Varies depending on:
- Wind (windier it is, slower water boils)
- Elevation (same with boiling rate)
- How tender you enjoy your noodles
- Combine: water, noodles, undrained can of chicken, garlic (how much or little you enjoy)
- Bring to boil.
- Boil until noodles are tender.
- Drain water.
- Add Alfredo sauce to same pan. More garlic powder (if desired).
- Heat until sauce is as thick and warm as you would like it.
- Eat from pot!
2 forks (this may vary on your situation)
We strongly believe that keeping recipe suggestions straight to the point of the food is the only way to suggest something for ourselves and our audience to try. We also try to keep meal suggestions as travel friendly as possible. This usually means dry, campfire, or stove-top cooking for the most part.
Do you have a recipe you would like to share? Commentary is also welcome if you like but only AFTER the recipe!! :p Click link below!