- Campbells Skillet Sauce – Chicken Marsala
- 2 – 10 oz cans of chicken
- Noodles – Hokkien Pre-Cooked Stir-Fry Noodles recommended
- Small can of mushrooms (Not pictured)
- Corn was our side
Total Cook Time (variable based upon):
- Wind (windier it is, slower water boils)
- Elevation (same with boiling rate)
- How tender you enjoy your noodles
- If you use pre-cooked noodles
If boiling required:
- Boil noodles to desired tenderness.
- Continue on with directions below
If boiling not required, combine:
- Marsala sauce
- Drained Mushrooms
- Drained chicken
Stir occasionally. Heat thoroughly.
(OPTION) Vent vegetable can. Heat on coals from fire. Careful during removal. Container will be hot.
Eat from pot and/or can!
We ate fancy.
However, minimum required: 1 pot, 1 spoon
We strongly believe that keeping recipe suggestions straight to the point of the food is the only way to suggest something for ourselves and our audience to try. We also try to keep meal suggestions as travel friendly as possible. This usually means dry, campfire, or stove-top cooking for the most part.
Do you have a recipe you would like to share? Commentary is also welcome if you like but only AFTER the recipe!! :p Click link below!