- One small can of the cream base soup of your choice
(We prefer cream of mushroom)
- Milk is optional and you can use water, but milk is our way to go. You will only need enough to fill the soup can once.
- Half bag frozen broccoli
- One bag of shredded cheese, personal suggestion would be cheddar, but don’t limit yourself, get creative!
- Salt to taste
- Optional crackers or roll
- One pot
- Spoon/s (to stir, serve, and eat)
You’ve got the what, now the how:
Pour cream soup into the pot along with one can of milk, mix together and begin to heat.
Mix in frozen broccoli and heat until the broccoli is cooked.
You can now add in some shredded cheese, but make sure to stir continuously until melted (I’ve unfortunately had burnt cheese to clean off the bottom of the pot).
Approximately 15 to 20 minutes from start to finish and your’re ready to enjoy… well… almost… don’t forget to top with more cheese if you like 😁
We strongly believe that keeping recipe suggestions straight to the point of the food is the only way to suggest something for ourselves and our audience to try. We also try to keep meal suggestions as travel friendly as possible which means dry goods and/or campfire, or stove-top cooking.
Do you have a recipe you would like to share? Commentary is also welcome if you like but only AFTER the recipe!! :p Click link below!